Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Sun on Sage"


5 1/2" x 8 1/2"

Mixed Media Drawing, NFS (yet)


Between illustration deadlines and teaching, I see that I'm not going to be able to finish the painting I began this morning, so I decided I'd post this drawing instead. It is from the Steens Mountain area in southeast Oregon--high desert country, wild and open. I used graphite, pastel and color pencil in this piece.


A note to you who have commented: I have tried to reply to your comments, but my replies are mostly returned--I'm not sure how all this works yet! But I want to let you know that I really appreciate your taking the time to leave me a note! Thank you!


1 comment:

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

You definitely have something very special going on with this one Vicki, very special!!!!!!!!

Jeffrey