Friday, June 13, 2008

"Made It!" (sold)


6"x6"
Oil on Board

What a week! Between some traveling, feeling under the weather, meeting some work deadlines and getting ready for a vacation, I'm sad to say the "daily" painting has really had to take a back seat. So today I am "re-posting" this piece in honor of the Sisters Rodeo which takes place this weekend in Sisters, Oregon. This will be my last post until the 26th. I'm looking forward to coming home with some new work and some new inspiration!

2 comments:

PAT MEYER -- said...

Love the Rodeo and you have captured it. Good one

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Vicki I love your thoughtful posts about painting and I have enjoyed looking for over an hour!
I too, am going on vacation to Nova Scotia and will be back in late June with some new paintings and a fesh outlook.
This is a beautiful painting. Your drawing is right on. Have a great vacation and I'll check back for more of your wonderful paintings.