Thursday, July 3, 2008

"Airborne" (sold)


8"x6"
Oil on Board
$100 plus $10 domestic s/h

I love the over-the-top crazy courage that someone who rides broncs and bulls must have! Being the tame middle-aged woman I've become, I am happy I get to paint these and at least spend a fair amount of time trying to feel what the cowboy's body is doing and the fierceness of the movement of the horse!

A note about yesterday's post: my computer was down yesterday and most of today so I color-corrected my photo and posted with a different computer and monitor. When I got my own computer back, I checked the blog and saw that the color of the painting was way off. I have since corrected it. I had some really nice responses to that painting and sure hope the change in color doesn't change that!!

No comments: