Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Sunday Breakfast Conversation at the Pancake House"


6"x8"
Oil on Board
$135 plus $10 domestic s/h
click here to ask about purchasing this painting through Paypal

This painting was inspired by my nephew and his wife as we had a family breakfast at the local "Original Pancake House" last Sunday morning. I liked the composition of this subject, but am not quite happy with the color yet. I spent quite awhile trying to get what I wanted, but finally ran out of time! I may work on this some more. . .

2 comments:

Susan Roux said...

You capture such a wonderful freshness in all your paintings. I think the level of looseness is just perfect. It gives them a wonderful dreamy feeling...

Tonya Vollertsen said...

Nice blog! I like your loose paintings on site. What kind of setup are you using? Commercial paint box or something less cumbersome? I'm off to see the rest of your blog. Perhaps there is more info there.