Monday, March 3, 2008

"Waiting Her Turn"


6"x6"
Oil on Board
$100 plus $10 US s/h

She's waiting for her turn at barrel-racing at the Sisters (OR) Rodeo. I posted a painting here of this subject on Feb. 12 which I actually painted last summer. I was curious just to see how my technique would be different after all these months and quite a few paintings. It's gratifying to see that there are changes! Hopefully for the best!


A note: I have been trying all afternoon to figure out how to get the Paypal buttons on some of these paintings--sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! If not you can always email me to purchase through Paypal, but I hope to have this figured out soon!





2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

you really have the drawing down. The horse is beautiful and the overall design is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

A fantastic piece Vicky!!