Friday, October 17, 2008

No picture today, or yesterday or for a couple of weeks!

Once again, I am having to take a break from a commitment to posting for the Daily Painters in order to put the right kind of energy to an illustration project I've been asked to do. It is the one with the 73 biblical drawings. As I was working on the sketches this morning, I realized how important it is to me to be able to put my best energy towards this. It is an intense amount of work for a few months, so I've decided to take a 2 week break to focus on it, then come back to posting and break as needed to keep current on the job. I already miss the daily paintings, but will be doing them as time allows! So, back to Daily Painters Gallery on Nov. 1st!

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Good Luck Vicki. Sounds intense.

Carrot Top Studio said...

I've stumbled upon your work through the heartbeats catalog. I'm so glad! Happy painting!