Saturday, November 14, 2009

"Antonia Against the Window"


6"x6"
Oil on Gessoboard
$150 includes domestic s/h
click here to ask about purchasing this painting through Paypal or go to www.dailypainters.com

This young woman, Antonia, along with her husband visited the gallery yesterday as I was working. They said they're visiting and thinking of moving here. She paints and doesn't find much of an art community where she lives now and her husband has family here. Also, she's very pregnant! My plan was a painting that shows that, but I was really taken with her expression so did this first. I really enjoyed doing this painting ad felt good about NOT painting in the whole background!!

2 comments:

jennifer woodburn said...

Lovely Vicky. Great composition and feeling of light in this one!

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

I like the freshness and expression of this painting a lot. Good job!