Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Purple Boots" (sold)


20"x10"
Oil on Board

 
I have been totally immersed in an illustration job the past couple of weeks and just got back to painting! I have missed it so much! I had "purple boots" laid out to paint 6 weeks ago, but like my roughing in so much that I was intimidated to finish it! Yesterday, I just figured what"s to lose?!!! I needed to just paint and let be what will be. I am reserving judgement on this one as I don't feel like I'm seeing it very objectively right now! What I CAN say, is that it was just very satisfying to be putting paint down!

7 comments:

David Larson Evans said...

Extra nice,well done

Arti said...

Its beautiful, to my eyes! Lovely colors, great style.

Janice said...

beautiful! Love it!

Gwen Bell said...

Fabulous work! Love your style, love your blog.

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

I have been away from painting for weeks and feel paralyzed. I am just going to have to jump in and put brush to canvas. I did have an aha moment for a christmas card idea this morning that I will have to try to materialize. Hope I somewhere near as successful as THIS painting.

Julia Kulish said...

Just ran across your blog - love your work, looking forward to seeing more!

Ana said...

Just came across to your blog and loved this work.
I published at my blog.
Please if you have any problem I can take it away.
Thank you very much.
Ana