Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Three Graces"

30"x22"
Oil on 1.5" cradled panel (does not need framed)
$1350 Framed plus shipping OR $1100 Unframed plus shipping
Contact me to purchase through Paypal
                                   
The lyrics "hot fun in the summer time. . ." keeps going through my head!  Well, hot or not here in Bend, this was definitely fun to paint!  Everytime I look at their faces I smile.  I enjoyed, too, the opportunity to really slather on the paint for the fountain effect.  The scene is the fountain at Waterfront Park in Portland, OR.

4 comments:

Megha Kapoor said...

i m following your blog for quite a long time and i love your figurative work. this one is a lovely piece.

rosebella artprofiles said...

nice blog & magnificent work.join us at art-profiles.thanx.

Gwen Bell said...

You've really captured the moment! These little girls look like they are having so much fun. You've painted them beautifully. Love your treatment of the water...gives the piece tons of life.

Unknown said...

I love the expression in the face of the girl in the middle! Its fantastic!!! :-D

Ruthe