Monday, April 21, 2008

"Gary Reading"

Watercolor and Pen on Paper
8.5"x10
This week I need to be spending most of my painting time on a couple of commissions I am doing so my posts will most likely be something I can do rather quickly--like this! It feels good, actually--almost like it makes me look at things differently.
This is one of the commissions I am working on--not too great a photo--I'll have to take a better one next time! It's oil on board, 36"x36". After spending so much time on the little paintings, this is quite an experience!

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

You always direct the eye so precisely. Great sense of scale here with the road curving through.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

You always direct the eye so precisely. Great sense of scale with the road curving through the painting.