Saturday, May 29, 2010

"Lit From Behind--Santa Monica Pier"


5"x6"
Oil on Board
$115 plus $10 domestic s/h
click here to ask about purchasing this painting through Paypal

I really wasn't sure what would happen when I decided to try a subject with so much information in such a small format, but I'm pretty pleased and amazed, too! What amazes me is that you CAN put the idea down of what it was like that sunny afternoon in that tiny space! I look forward to doing a larger version of this subject!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki...can just feel the warmth of the day...well done.

Roxanne Steed said...

This is SUCH a STRONG painting for such a small one! REally beautiful!

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

I love the composition and colors in this one. I'd like to see it in a BIG formant.