Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Passion for Painting Award!

[award+2.jpg]

Nearly 10 days ago, Carolyn Finnell, a wonderful painter, nominated me for this award and I'm just getting the time to respond to it! I thank her for the honor and encourage you to check out her blog with her excellently crafted work!

The ways this works is that I name 7 things I love which are, among many:
1. that my husband is a painter and totally understands the affliction
2. my dog, well, I should say, OUR dog, Tobey and how he keeps me playing
3. being an aunt--7 neices and nephews that I adore and three grand nieces and nephews
4. PAINTING PAINTING PAINTING, art in general!
5. dancing!
6. having grandchildren without having gone through the trauma of raising my own kids
7. did I mention PAINTING (and reading and movies and walking and music and ice cream)?

Next, I list 7 other artists whose work is really great! Please check them out! One thing I am really enjoying about this whole process of blogging is being exposed to these peoples' work:
- Jala Pfaff
-Jennifer Woodburn
-Raymond Logan
-Leslie Saeta
-Tracy Leagjeld
-Sara Winters
-Sandra Galda

IF YOU ARE TAGGED, should you desire to keep this going, you are asked to name and link to 7 others whose work you admire and let them know about it, list 7 things you love and put a link to the person who tagged you.

No comments: