Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Kaitlin Texting"


10"x8"
Oil on Board
$275 plus $10 domestic s/h
click here to ask about purchasing this painting through Paypal

Here's the larger version of Kaitlin texting. My past few paintings have been experiments with a different color palette--adding different reds, blues, pthalo green and alot more white than I am accustomed to. By the time I finished this painting, I was missing my regular palette of colors alot! I do like the softness of the pastel colors on this painting. I also have another view of Kaitlin walking down the street that I've begun with my traditional palette, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it will be different.

2 comments:

Mitzi Easley said...

Oh gosh, I love both versions. You really caught her gesture - pretty, spunky, casual - and I like the palette. Can't wait to see the next one! Well done!!

Janice said...

Very beautiful, great colors!