Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Trolley Stop at Balboa Park"

8"x12"
Oil on Board
$200 plus $10 domestic s/h
click here to ask to purchase this painting through Paypal

I did a study of this subject last month and have been looking forward to creating a larger version of it.  This one's a bit different with the addition of another figure.  This painting brings back a beautiful November afternoon in San Diego.  The winter light where I live is cold and blue.  I'd love to be back in southern California!

4 comments:

Ann Rogers said...

Aw yes, this is Southern California at it's finest. Your light and figures are exceptional.

Carol DeMumbrum said...

I love the color and movement in the background! You do such a wonderful job with figures. You captured the warmth of the sun in San Diego beautifully!

Gwen Bell said...

Wow! Excellent figure work. Your perspective is great!

Pam Holnback said...

This is so great. The movement just kept me looking and looking.