Friday, January 30, 2009

"Ingrid, Concentrating" #33 in a series of 50 faces


image: 6"x6"
graphite on bristol board
$50 plus $10 domestic s/h
click here to ask about purchasing this drawing

Ingrid is in one of the drawing classes I'm teaching right now and graciously allowed me to keep clicking away until I had a photo somewhat in focus that I could work from! She's been in alot of classes I've taught and it's been neat to see her grow--plus her presence is always a plus.
It is time to stop doing everything else so I can concentrate on finishing up the remainder of the drawings for the bible illustration job I've been working on since October. I have 19 more drawings to do and need to ship them on February 9th! So, I am going to stop posting here until they are off to the publisher! See you in a week and a half!

No comments: